Sunday, October 26, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to the DMC News at Lake Oconee blog. DMC News has migrated south from Philadelphia to milder climes, and from the center city to the lake side. Philadelphia is a great place to live with good food and diverse cultures. But it is good to be back in my beloved south where I can say y'all with impunity and eat grits and boiled peanuts without raising eyebrows. And as much as I liked the beautiful scenes in the city, walking along the lake early in the morning is a wonderful way to begin a day.

I will be making daily weekday postings of all kinds of news and un-news. As my readers from Philadelphia will attest, you never know what will appear. The only thing they felt was missing was humor. "Marion, you are just too serious," they would say. They would also say, "Why do you call yourself Marion?"

No comments:

Post a Comment