Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Keeping Up with LOPC Volunteers

Ginger and I are joining a group from the church at 1:30 to head over to the Oconee House. I feel that this is my lucky day at Bingo. I have heard much about the Oconee House and look forward to meeting the residents.


Then next week a group heads over to the GA War Veterans in Milledgeville. Oops, I see that I need to let Fred Harris know that I will be coming.

Then the week after that another group will be providing lunch for the Habitat construction workers at Union Point. Debbie Puppe is coordinating that event for November 17. Maybe I'll pick up a hammer. I think that if I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning; I'd hammer in the evening all over this land. I better not get carried away! George Rountree will keep me working.


No comments:

Post a Comment