Tuesday, December 9, 2014

This Isn't About My Intellect

This poignant piece is written by a college student from my previous church. How does a young person stay the course? She gets it.

this isn’t a philosophical argument.
i don’t have a good premise, and i think that the fact that this will contain fallacies only backs up what i write.
i’m sure you’ll find a logical or illogical argument here, and that’s okay.
i know that you can view the world through those structures, but i’m not right now.
in this post, i’ll make many assumptions, use over-used phrases, and define none of my terms.
i am all about loving complicated theology, but this contains none of that.
i am also highly resenting these disclaimers.

This isn’t about my intellect. It’s about my heart.

(go here for the rest)

No comments:

Post a Comment