Monday, February 2, 2015

Questioning Elders

This past weekend we had a retreat of all the church elders. Friday night was a dinner that include spouses. To help get to know one another, I asked everyone to give an answer to the question of their choice. Here are the questions. Which one would you have chosen?


How did you meet?

How was the question popped?

What was your wedding like?

What was your honeymoon like?

How did you end up at LOPC?

I should have been on Candid Camera when…

Favorite TV shows growing up.

My most fun trip when young…

My most fun trip since married…

I came to know the Lord through…

Most memorable minister…

Most memorable church person…

My first color TV…

My first or favorite car…

I wore out on my record player this 33.

I’ll never forget (name of pet)…

As a kid, you would find me here on Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment